Random thoughts on my day to day life as a stay at home mom to a SILLY toddler, one sweet baby and as the wife to the BEST husband ever! I am one LUCKY lady!
tee hee....ummm yeah. My favorite part is that we usually know exactly how much time we have. They are such creatures of habit. Thier internal time clock is amazing.
I found it on a friend's myspace page. It did not link up to anything when I clicked on it. So I am not sure where it came from. I would love to know! So funny!
9 comments:
Too Cute :)
Let me know if I can help with anything! Doc misses Anden too, he pulls that way everytime we come in!
Hah. I just went through that thought process and decided to spend my time on the computer!
tee hee....ummm yeah. My favorite part is that we usually know exactly how much time we have. They are such creatures of habit. Thier internal time clock is amazing.
Too funny! And yes, so true.
By the way, where did you find that comic?
I found it on a friend's myspace page. It did not link up to anything when I clicked on it. So I am not sure where it came from. I would love to know! So funny!
Ah ha! I found it! Took me a min to figure out what it said up at the top...
http://www.everydaypeoplecartoons.com
Heh. Funny because it's true!
Love it!
YEah, times 4! No wonder I'm always tired.
Rest up mama!
Post a Comment