Thursday, May 3, 2007

Reminiscing...

Until the past few weeks this pregnancy has been so easy! It just has not seemed real to me. I have had to stop myself and remind myself everyday that I am pregnant.

With the big day quickly approching, I have found myself reminiscing and remembering all of the firsts and good times we got to experience with A, and I am really getting excited to be able to do it all over again. I thought I would share some of them with you....



I cannot wait to share some of these moments again with C.

8 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Wonderful post Keara! HOw sweet and touching! I have never seen one of those...I may have to try it sometime. :)
I remember most of those pictures....that makes me feel so blessed!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

That is so NEAT!! ohhhhhhh, I can't believe how little Anden once was. Sweet, sweet, sweet. You and Joe are such amazing parents.

MommyOfThree said...

Wow, I just LOVE it !! Great pictures, how precious and sweet!

I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Jessica said...

Keara, I am so sorry I have been such a bad friend lately! I've been thinking about you soooo much, but unfortunately have had too many other things also on my mind to have time to pick up a phone. So so sorry! Love you sweets!

malloryann said...

I love all the pics!

Unknown said...

Oh, Keara! Such sweet moments! I can't wait to see what Cole looks like. Anden is just the cutest thing. :)

And how fun to see Dace and Reag!

Boricua in Texas said...

Love it! What a happy boy. it's a joy to watch.

Meghan said...

I love all those pics of Anden!

This time has got to be SO exciting for you.