I GOT TAGGED!
My dear friends, Corey and Lauren tagged me with the "Post 7 Weird Things About You" tag! So here it goes....
1. I cannot eat meat off of a bone. I almost gag thinking about it. The thought of my teeth getting close to a bone makes me so nauseous. I have to use a fork and knife and never go within half an inch. LOL! J teases me every time and gets so upset that I leave so much meat.
2. My addiction is magazines. I guess it is better than cigarettes, alcohol or gambling. But I assure you I spend just as much money. I have turned Hubby into one too. It is scary to even think how much money we spend on them.
3. I was such an accident prone child. My Dad jokes that he is still paying the hospital bills. I was born 3 months early weighing only 3 lbs. When I was 3, a dog was chasing me and I ran into table and had to get tear duct surgery. At 4, I got hit with a lawn dart in the side of the head and had to have a cranionomy. Some of my brain was bruised and they had to remove part of my skull. I still have a dent in my head. But I have NEVER broken a bone. I hope my boys don't follow suit.
4. Lately, I can only drink my water and caffeine with LOTS of ice and I have to have a straw.
5. I usually sleep with one leg under the covers and one leg out to help regulate my body heat when I am sleeping and if there is a sheet on the bed it will be off by morning. Oh and can't sleep without Fred. (My body pillow.)
HMMMMM... This is HARD!
6. My other addiction is buying comforters and bedding. I seem to have to have a new one every month. I get so bored. Too bad they are so expensive. I am the same way with the boys bedding.
7. I could eat Chick Fil A everyday and just about have with this pregnancy.
Now I am tagging Jessica, Ingrid, Lori, Mallory and Amanda. :) Have fun girls!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Question about the bedding? what do you do with the old bedding? do you keep it...or give it away? Bedding is a PITA to store.
Saw this late, but I rose to the challenge on my blog.
Keara! I'm not good at these things... this may take me awhile ;)
Post a Comment