Monday, May 7, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Monday - Leftover Enchiladas
Tuesday - Pork Chops, Homemade Mac & Cheese & Veggies
Wednesday - Make Your Own Quesadillas
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner Night
Friday - Cube Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Saturday - Ham & Beans with Cornbread
Sunday - Leftovers

For more menu plan ideas and recipes, visit I'm An Organizing Junkie!

9 comments:

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, have a great week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I need to add ham & beans to my menu next week, sounds so good.
Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Sandra said...

Sounds wonderful :)

Have a great week,
Sandra

Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

great menu! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I love Ham and Beans. It's very affordable and filling. We had it a couple of weeks ago and it was tasty!
Great recipe choices.
Happy Mother's Day!

Christi said...

Sounds so yummy!

Have a great week!

Kimi said...

Your menu looks great. I'm just going to start doing this, need a little organization. I have an off topic question...how did you get the baby ticker on your blog permanently? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Meghan said...

This is great.

I have a hard time planning what I'm going to make for the day!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, Keara! Sounds yummy! You are such a good cook. Ham and beans DOES sound good - I haven't made that in forever.

Kiss Anden for me!