Random thoughts on my day to day life as a stay at home mom to a SILLY toddler, one sweet baby and as the wife to the BEST husband ever! I am one LUCKY lady!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
37 Week Appt Update!
After being high and closed last week, I am now 1cm and very soft. Just very busy getting ready and trying to get all the last min details done! Won't be long! :)
6 comments:
Oh how exciting!!!!!! I just love the end of pregnancy. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh my GOODNESS! I can't believe he will be here any day now. Wow, wow, WOW!
Everytime I read that post I LOL....I keeping thinking...."why was she high last week?" like drugs HIGH...LOL
YAY!!! Can't wait to hear all about Cole! :) Good luck girl!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited to "meet" Cole! Won't be long now!
Eeeeeeeeeek! So exciting!!!!!!
Post a Comment