Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!





That is what I heard as A came running into our room this morning. Sigh. Such a sweet boy and he is growing up so fast. My Mother's Day has been perfect so far. J woke up and went to get us donuts this morning. I have been craving Dunkin Donuts for a week now. I was hoping that A would like the little Munchkin donuts but he wanted ours instead. So we all snuggled in bed, ate our breakfast and watched our morning cartoons. J also got me flowers and a new photo editing program to go along with the new camera I got yesterday. (It was an early birthday present from J and his parents.) Joe got A dressed. (See below! So perfect!) We then sat and ate lunch together and went outside to play in the beautiful weather. J then left for work and A and I just hung out, sang, danced, and watched his favorite shows. He also showed off his new trick. Jumping over and over across the living room floor. He can actually get both feet off the floor at the same time now. So funny! It would send us both into giggles! I am so lucky to be the Mommy to this wonderful. smart, loving, silly little boy!










I have tucked A into bed with his "blankie" and got a sweet good night kiss and hug from him. C is letting his presence be known by giving his Mommy a few nice contractions to remind me that it won't be long now. Makes me even more excited to know that I will be holding a newborn in less than a month. Now I am just settling into bed to watch my favorite shows. This day could not have been any better.

4 comments:

malloryann said...

Looove the shirt! We missed you guys today!

Meghan said...

What an awesome Mother's Day!!

Not that you'd don't already know it... but, you really are blessed.

MommyOfThree said...

Awww, so sweet!
Sounds you had a wonderful day, lucky mama :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great day!
Anden looks so sweet in his mom shirt!! :)