Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Just hanging out and waiting!



Nothing new happening here. We have just been hanging out and getting ready for C. As you can see, A is ready to see who this "Baby C" is. Every once in awhile he will come over and lift up my shirt and give "Baby C" a kiss and talk to him. It is really cute but I don't think he fully understands. Hubby and I are anxious to see how he will do. I am sure he will do great and will be such a big helper.

I have also been having lots of fun baby shopping. We got C's bedding a few weeks ago and I got my new diaper bag yesterday! (See Below! All from Target!) I love it!

We did go to the Dr's office yesterday. The baby is healthy and everything is looking good. I go back in another 2 weeks on May 18th and I believe they are going to let me set a date for our induction at that point. We are thinking it will be the 1st week in June at 38 1/2 weeks. I am hoping C will stay put until then! I have been contracting on and off like crazy and C is soooo low which is causing some pelvic pain. The Dr assures us that this is normal since it is my 2nd pregnancy but they said to take it easy and keep my feet up as much as possible. This should help with the pain. I know I am so ready for this to be over and for C to be here!




C's New Bedding!

A's New Bedding!

My new diaperbag!

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Hang in there Keara and baby cole! You can do it! :)
Anden looks so cute sitting in that tiny infant carrier! :) darling! He is going to be such a great big brother!

Amanda said...

Such cool stuff, Keara! I miss shopping for babies...

You have fab taste and Anden is gonna make such a wonderful big brother!

MommyOfThree said...

Almost there girl, hang in there !!
Anden is adorable in that picture :)
Brendan was exactly the same way as Anden, he would try to sit on everything that's prepared for Kyanna, it's so cute!

Helen said...

Hey Keara! I just found your blog through Megan's. How are you? Hope it's okay to leave a comment on your blog.

Hugs,
Helen