
I am so glad J and I started to do this. We have saved so much money already since we are not just going to the grocery store and picking up whatever looks good. I now just take a list of what I need. We are also not eating out as much and I get to try to be creative with new ideas and recipes!
Monday - Beef Stew & Rice
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner or Leftovers
Friday - Beef Teriyaki over Rice
Saturday - Easy Crockpot Ribs (Recipe Below) , Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Sunday - Leftovers
EASY CROCKPOT RIBS
- 3 lbs beef or pork spare ribs, sliced into serving sizes (I buy the country style.)
- 1 tsp salt
-1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 1 - 14oz bottle of your fave BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
Rub the ribs with the salt and pepper and broil for 15 mins until brown. Place the ribs and onion into the crockpot slow cooker. Combine the BBQ sauce, sugar, and lemon juice and pour over the ribs. Cover; cook on low 8-10 hrs (or high 4-5). Makes 4 servings.
For a 5, 6, or 7 quart crockpot, double all ingredients, except for the BBQ sauce.
Visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for more recipes and ideas!






6 comments:
I just love menu plan Monday also for similar reasons! It's great to know what's for dinner and be organized! The crockpot ribs sound tasty! Have a wonderful week!! :)
We'll have to try those ribs! We leave on Thursday at the crack of dawn, and don't get back until Sunday :(
Great menu, thanks for sharing :)
Those ribs look wonderful!
♥Sandra♥
Menu Plan
I LOVE crockpot ribs!! Wow, only like 3 weeks to go!!
OOOH beef teriyaki sounds sooo good right now! Great job!
Jenn
Yum, yum! Sounds great.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment