Sunday, May 20, 2007

19 Days!

Yep! If C decides to hang on, he will be here in only 19 days. The countdown begins! We are waiting for the hospital to confirm the date, but as of right now I am going to be induced on June the 8th. I will be exactly 39 weeks. This makes me slightly nervous since A made his debut on that day when we had his induction set for 2 days later. The whole reason we have to induce is so J can be there. With A, he was working his last job before he was due to take off. He had just arrived in VA when I went into labor and ended up having to take a cab from VA to NC. His company had to pay a $2,000 cab fare to get him down and someone else back up to take his place. Oops! I ended up having a very fast labor and had to stop pushing so J could get there in time. He came running into the room and 2 pushes later A arrived.


Here are some pictures of A getting ready for "Baby C".




8 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! How exciting. It's so soon. One request, could you wait until the 9th? That's my d-bay! I'm so excited for you.

Nikkie said...

19 more days! I can't believe he'll be here in 2 1/2 weeks! You must be sooo ready.

Corey~living and loving said...

woo hoo....he'll be here before we know it! :) Thanks for the induction explaination...I totally forgot why..tee hee

Anonymous said...

Woohoo so close!!! You must be feeling all those emotions now!

Hoping Joe is there for little Cole's welcoming!

malloryann said...

Awww how cute! Missed you guys this weekend, I can't wait to watch Anden tomorrow :)

Meghan said...

Oh my.

How exciting.

And, those pictures are adorable.

Anonymous said...

A is soooo cute, he is going to be such goog brother !!
I can't believe we will meet baby so soon, I am sooo excited, YAY !!

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for ya'll. I'm praying that Cole has a smooth, easy entrance into the world.

The pictures of Anden taking care of his "baby" are adorable. He's going to be an awesome big brother!