Random thoughts on my day to day life as a stay at home mom to a SILLY toddler, one sweet baby and as the wife to the BEST husband ever! I am one LUCKY lady!
Oooh I love the belly!!! The end is drawing near!!!
Oh, and I tagged you! You'll have to go read my last entry in my blog to see what your assignment is! :)
Cole will be here before you know it! Prepare yourself for being a Mommy of two. It is wonderful and stressful at the same time. Anden will be such a great big brother though!
4 comments:
You look great! I wish I had done this. I am camera shy and I think I have one or two pictures of all my four pregnancies :(
Oooh I love the belly!!! The end is drawing near!!!
Oh, and I tagged you! You'll have to go read my last entry in my blog to see what your assignment is! :)
Cole will be here before you know it! Prepare yourself for being a Mommy of two. It is wonderful and stressful at the same time. Anden will be such a great big brother though!
Awww, you look beautiful !!!
It will be very soon now :)
Oh Keara you look wonderful!!! Absolutely glowing!
Soon to a mommy of two boys!! Good luck! ;) No it really is fun...it must be if I went on to have a third boy!! lol
Post a Comment