Saturday, July 14, 2007

Such a fun day!

(*Disclaimer* - I know! I know! How can one put so many pics in one post? But I got so many good ones of us having fun! Click on the links to see more pics!)

Today was such a really good day! I had so much fun with my guys!

My neighborhood was having a community yard sale and summer fest with fun and games. So Cole, Anden and I got up early and put a pot of coffee on for Joe and we munched on donuts and blueberry muffins. Got my first real Cole smile caught on camera! Then we headed out!





It was so nice to have it right in our back yard! I think Anden had a blast! Cole did too! :)I found lots of great deals! Got the boys a few more books and toys. (Yeah... like we needed toys! *rolling eyes*)

I came home and loaded several things into our van and took it to the Goodwill. We are just trying to unload a bunch of stuff for our upcoming move. We are 93% sure it is taking place now just not sure if we will find out today or sometime next week. *sigh* Click HERE to see a video of Anden talking about our move!

We then took Anden swimming! Again, Cole had a BLAST! Came home and gave Anden a bath and Joe made us a yummy dinner!



It really was a PERFECT day!



Joe and I are now relaxing with beer and wine with 2 good movies to watch and tons of shows just waiting on TIVO. Anden is tucked away in bed and Cole is bathed and once again passed out! Check out Cole's new babylegs! I gotta get him some more! I love em! Perfect for a summer baby!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh what a wonderful day. I'm so glad ya'll had such a great time. Awwww.. I remember the newborn stage where they slept all the time. He is a doll, Keara!! I love the baby legs. Have fun watching movies with Joe. Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Awwwwwwww! What a wonderful, gorgeous day! I bet you guys are all tuckered out. LOVE the Cole smile. Is he the easiest baby ever? Every picture he is either asleep or looks totally content. And Anden! Oh, that boy! He is just amazing. *big sigh* You have such a sweet, happy little family. I hope to get to see you all again VERY, VERY SOON!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh look at those beautiful boys! :) YOu are so very blessed keara. I love it. Sounds like the most perfect day!
I hope you hear about your move soon!

Amanda said...

Gotta love 93%! I can't wait to see you and your family again!

Love the pics - Cole is just too cute :)

Laura said...

What a great day! I feel happy just reading about it. :)

Love the pics too! That Cole smile is too darling, and the video of Anden is so sweet!

malloryann said...

Love Anden's bath pic :)
Keep us updated on the move!

Jessica said...

Awesome day! I'm so happy to see you happy! Alex had to watch Anden's video over and over. He was saying, "It's my Anden!" and "Yeehaw!" so cute. Can't wait to get them together again. Both of those younguns are just too dreamy for words *sigh* Thanks for sharing a day in your life!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Sounds like fun ... cute babylegs (and baby).