Sunday, July 1, 2007

Going Organic!

So we may be the last people on the block going organic, but after reading this, Joe and I decided it was a MUST! Especially when all Anden eats and drinks is chicken, fruit and milk! SCARY! I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive to eat smart and healthy! $6.50 for a gallon of milk! EEEK! But WOW does it taste so much better and I feel good about giving it to my family.

ETA: Here is a helpful article I just found... Raising Organic Kids, Dr. Greene's Organic Prescription.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hear you. The main reason we switched was bc of Carissa's issue. I really think a lot is/was linked to pesticides. It's really easy once you get in the groove. Organic milk is on sale a lot of times at Wild Oats (if you have one). I pay $2.89 per 1/2 gallon. And Costco sells it too.