Totally random!
Ok I wasn't in the band, but oh how I miss it! Dancing and Colorguard that is!
I was in Dance & Colorguard for 3 years in high school. I have so many fond memories of those days. I loved it! Then when I was in college and while working two jobs, I also was a colorguard instructor for a local high school for 3 years. It was the only thing that kept me sane while I was so busy. It made me so happy and made me feel like I accomplished so much! Their guard had not placed in competition for years and the 1st year I was there they got superior ratings!
Today I started reminiscing and found this video of the BLAST! DCI group. Makes me want to pick up a broom and start dancing! LOL! Wouldn't that be a sight! Anden would think his Mama had lost her mind! :)
And for my fellow band geeks, here is another video that includes the brass and percussion and a little colorguard thrown in. :)
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That does bring back a lot of memories. I think we played Malenguena (sp) in middle school jazz band! Yeah, I'm such a band geek! lol
Very cool! Fellow band geek here too! :)
We saw a Blast! show a few years back - it was so cool!
Umm, this one time at band camp ... just kidding, my husband was a band geek so I like to bug him with that one!
Post a Comment