Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Where did Spring go?

The weather has been so weird lately. It went from 50s and 60s to 90 degrees yesterday. So while we are waiting for the apartment pool to open, Hubby and I went and bought a blow up pool to put on our back porch for A. He had a blast. I am thinking of setting up a little play area back there for him with a sand and water table too. That way he can play and have his own little special place to play while I am taking care of Baby C in the living room.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Anden looks like he had so much fun in his pool. Im sure he would love to have his own place to play when Cole arrives.

Corey~living and loving said...

Great Idea Keara! Sounds like fun to me. I am so envious of your weather! :)

MommyOfThree said...

Awesome pictures, I want your weather !

Boricua in Texas said...

What fun pictures! I am considering buying one of those for Isa. Our pool doesn't open yet.