Sunday, April 29, 2007

So much to do! So little time!

Mr. C will be here before we know it. Hubby and I have been scrambling around trying to clean up the apartment and organize a bit more. I have pretty much been in the "nesting" mode for a few months now but in the past few weeks my body can't keep up with what my mind wants to do.

For right now C will be staying in our room. Here is his little space we have set up in our room and in our closet. We are going to keep the 3rd bedroom for storage or possibly A's playroom.

We also got C's new swing and the boy's new stroller this week too! The more things we get the more we get excited and it seems real! We can't wait to meet Baby C!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him! Looks like ya'll are ready :) I love ya'll!

- Elizabeth

malloryann said...

I can't wait for him to get here either! Let me know if you guys need ANYTHING :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Wow - so close, huh?! Looks like you guys are really ready. I know you are counting the days. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

WOO HOO....can't wait to meet mister Cole either! :)
I am so excited for you all!