Saturday, January 12, 2008

Go away! Don't come back! We don't need ya!

Sickies and yucky germs that is. It has not been a fun around our house this week. Anden started running a fever of 101 on Monday night and things seemed to roll down hill from there. I tried to hold out as long as I could thinking it was just viral and all we could do was just wait it out. Things got really bad Thursday night so I took him to the Dr on Friday morning. Turns out Anden had a nasty viral cold with fever and on top of that has croup. Not fun. He is now on antibiotics and steriods.

(Joe found him passed out on the kitchen floor last night.)

Bless his little heart. He is miserable and so depressed. He is so tired of being sick. I tried to perk him up today by making him the ultimate in "get well" beds.




Mama is sick with 101 fever too, so I may be going Anden in his special bed soon.


So far Cole seems to be ok. Hope he doesn't get it. He is still his happy go lucky self. (Thank you Lori for Cole's cute outfit!)

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

You know I am thinking of you Keara. I am sending as many get well soon vibes I can.

Hugs!

Jessica said...

Poor things! I wish I was close enough to help. We are having a hard time getting over being sick too. This is a nasty bug going around. Prayers that Cole stays well. I love that pic of him. He's just so happy, it makes me happy! :D

Lori said...

Poor sweetie! I hope he feels better.
The outfit looks so cute!

Just Jinny said...

Aw, that's the pits! We don't have any kiddos around the house but my husband has been sick for the last few days. It's that time of year, it would seem.

I hope everyone in your household gets to feeling better really soon.