Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Fun Photo Meme

This is a fun MeMe I found over on Jinny's blog, A Girl In The Real World.

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take any picture from the results and post.

1. What is your Occupation?
Domestic Diva
and
love being a stay at home mom

Oh and tutu (A tutu maker! LOL)

2. What is your Mother's first name?
tammy

3. What kind of car do you drive?
NISSAN QUEST

4. What kind of car do you want to drive?
Mr Hassett's 65 Mustang

5. What is something you like to do in your spare time?
penguin with lap top
photography
sleep

6. What thing do you collect?
Caketopper

7. What is your Father's first name?
CURT
Don't know who this is but he came up when I searched my Dad's name! LOL!

8. Male or Female?
female

9. Describe your mood right now?
Sleep

10. What is your biggest fear?
black widow

11. Favorite Words?
:)
laugh
LOVE
Dream
breathe

I tag whoever wants to play! Thanks! It was fun!

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo that is a fun meme. I'll totally have to remember that one. :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

oh my gosh - that is SO FUN. I'll try to do it next week.