Saturday, December 8, 2007

Soup-Tacular - Italian Soup


A day late and a penny short but I am gonna go ahead and share my favorite soup! YUM!

Italian Soup (Crockpot)
2-14 oz cans of beef broth
2 cups chopped beef
1-14 oz can of diced tomatoes
1-15 ounce can of white beans (any) (I used Great Northern)
2-cans of cut potatoes (add about 1 hr before you eat)
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Let it cook on low for 6-8 hrs on low. Serve with fresh warm bread! So good!
Head on over to BooMama's to see more yummy soup recipes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I think Scott will really like this one! I might try it on Sunday while we are getting snowed in! lol.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the recipe Keara! We loved it! Well Andrew had quite a bit to say about the potatoes..he's not a potato lover. Everyone else LOVED it though...yummy!! :)

Jen said...

Hey what kind of beef do you use? I'm adding this to my meal plan and need to know....thanks...

Julie said...

Can you tell me how many servings this soup makes?

Thanks,
Julie