Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Year In Numbers

3 is the number of times we moved this year.
0 is how many times we hope to move in the next few years!
4 yrs since Mommy and Daddy got married. 5 years married in Feb! 7 years together!
1 blue bundle of JOY God blessed us with this year.
3349 diapers changed this year.
951 bottles fed this year.
3 years in Jan since our first baby boy was born.
8 years with the railroad for Daddy this year.
87 items strewn randomly on the living room floor right now.
46 laughs per day due to Anden's silly things he comes up with and says these days.
4 loads of laundry waiting to be done right now.
24 hours in a day no matter how hard I try to add more.
506 dreams of motorcycles Daddy has had this year.
26 letters learned this year by Anden along with their phonics.
3,764,876,383 pictures taken by Mom.
1 new camera on Mama's wish list.
250 songs on Dad's MP3 player.
79 toy cars owned by Anden.
1256 sweet Cole smiles we get per day.
0 is the number of times Joe and I have heard Cole full out cry. Such a happy baby.
12 pee pee on the potty dances done by Mommy and Daddy for Anden so far!
30 orders taken for Keara's new tutu business! www.livelovedance.etsy.com
10 seconds is all it takes for Mommy and Daddy to fall asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2008! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

7 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Awwwwww, I love this! I didn't know Joe wants a motorcycle so badly. Doesn't he know those things are dangerous? LOL

What a year it has been, mama!

Corey~living and loving said...

What a fun post Keara. Sounds like quite the year. :)
I am so thrilled for your tutu business as well!

Here's to a rocking 2008!

Jessica said...

Yay! What a year, I'm sure you're ready for a better year that's more relaxing right? Maybe I'll see you in '08 :D

Rachel Anne said...

That's a lotta numbers!

Love the pee pee on the potty dances! Yea!

I'm so glad to have you for a company Girl! Thank you for joining in!

Blessings for a great 2008.

Anonymous said...

A Very Happy New Year to you. May 2008 be blessed for you!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Wow ... that is a lot of moves in one year!

Happy New Year!

MK

Lauren said...

That is so cute! Loved reading it.

Happy New Year!