How fun! Thanks Megan for posting this! I will play!
This month...
The Book I Am Into (or one I want to get into!): Books?!?!? What are they? Oh how I miss lounging on the couch and reading a book in a day. *sigh* One day I will do that again! Someday! LOL! I am a magazine junkie! I have an addiction really. It is somewhat embarrasing everytime Joe and I check out at the store. We really need to just bite the bullet and get subscriptions to all of the magazines we read. It would take a good chunk of change. Ummm... some books on my Christmas list are The Choice, The Out of Sync Child and The Out of Sync Child Has Fun.
TV Show Worth Watching: I am a reality show girl. This month I am watching Dancing with the Stars, America's Next Top Model, The Bachelor and Kitchen Nightmares to name a few. I also love Desperate Housewives.
Movie I Have Seen (in or out of the theater): Hmmm... We have not gone to the movie theater this month. I think the funniest movie we rented was Knocked Up. Very cute. Crude but cute.
Candle I Am Loving: Yankee Candle Cinnamon!
Blog I Am Visiting: Way too many! See my sidebar!
What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: The beginning of the holiday season! I LOVE this time of year! I love the sights, the smells, the FOOD! Oh and spending time with family! :)The holidays are even more fun now with kids. I love decorating and creating new holiday traditions with my own little family. So much fun!
Now, what are YOU into this month?
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Due to Corey's wonderful advice, I now subscribe to 20 magazines via e-bay. And I paid pennies for each year. Check it out!
I need to bite the bullet and subscribe to my fave magazines, too.
I love my reality TV! I am watching the Bachelor again this year because he is from Austin.
Post a Comment