Thursday, October 11, 2007

NAME MY BUSINESS!! WIN A TUTU!!

Help me name my new business and win a tutu!!! For right now it will be just tutus but I am hoping to add more things later on.

Those with boys can play too! These are perfect for neices, cousins, friends, etc...!

Come play!

15 comments:

Laura said...

Cool! Here's some ideas off the top of my head...

Keara's Enchanted Kingdom - Tutus fit for a Princess!

Fairies and Fireflies Custom Tutus

Mama's Princess Custom Tutus

Ballerina Dreams Custom Tutus

Sara@Sarandipity said...

How about

Totally Tutus

I really like Keara's Enchanted Kingdom, though.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Ohhhh! Good ideas, ya'll! Keep them coming!!!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Kimi suggested Tutu Cute!

Such a cute name! Thanks Kimi!

Lauren said...

ya'll have such great ideas. I really like Kimi's idea of Tutu Cute!! I'll try to think of something... be back later.

Corey~living and loving said...

I was thinking "TuTu FUN!"

or "TuTus for YuYus!" LOL

Corey~living and loving said...

"Loving the Fluff"

malloryann said...

I really like TuTu Cute :)
My suggestion: TuTuLicious

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

If you want to include more beyond tutus someday, how about . . .

(borrowing from Laura) Ms. Chandler's Enchanted Designs

Chandler Lane Tutus and Things

Cherished Cherubs Tutus and Things

Frilly and Silly Designs

Anonymous said...

Tutu Twirl Designs

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for playing!

So many good names!!! It is going to be hard to choose!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Aren't You Sweet Boutique

Something Sweet Boutique

Jessica had some great ideas - I wish I was as clever as she is.

I will keep thinking, but you have lots of great suggestions here!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Jessica suggested...
I would take two of the following words: swirl, twirl, whirl
stick an "and" between them and put girl at the end

I also think that if you could come up with a name that used the word "believe" that would be cool too!

Yeah, it's hard to come up with an "all-encompassing" name without knowing what all will be offered

You should name it something random like "Frog Kissers" because it doesn't go all into the whole princess thing but it's still princessy and memorable.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Michelle suggested...

TUTUS 4 YOU

Keep them coming! So hard to choose! I love all the names!

Corey~living and loving said...

I think Megan hit is right onthe head with Chandler Lane Tutus and things.

I LOVE IT! A LOT!!!!!