Thursday, August 16, 2007

Update on us!

We are here! Sorry I have not been on much lately. The modem we have to plug the computer in to is in the worst spot at the new apartment and so hard to get on the computer with the boys. Hopefully I will have our wireless router soon! I never realized how much I took that thing for granted!

We are doing well and in our furnished apartment for right now. The moving truck finally came today and everything is in storage. Hopefully it won't be in there for long since we signed some preliminary papers on a house! YEA! We are hoping to close in the next few weeks if everything goes well.

Cole is now 2 months old and went to his Drs appt yesterday. We have a big boy on our hands! He now weighs 13lbs 3 oz. Anden weighed 13lbs 12oz at this point so he was a bit bigger. We think the Cole may have a "loose" trachea which makes him sound like he needs to clear his throat some times. The Dr said that most babies with this grow out of it by 3-4 months. I hope so! Cole is such a sweet and happy little baby. He has learned in the last few days how much he loves to sit up while you are holding him so he can see everything. He starts to cry if you try to lay him down. He is ready to conquer the world! He is also smiling and cooing. So sweet! I just want to bottle all of this sweetness and keep it forever!

No comments: